1) I recently picked up this bronzer from Sephora & have really been quite pleased with it. This is the second Sephora brand product I have purchased & have been pleasantly surprised at how much I like them both. Best part was that the bronzer was only $17.00!
2) I bought this fun tray at Hobby Lobby (for 50% off) for a project I'm working on in our Master bedroom. I ended up not liking it in there, but really loved the tray & wasn't' ready to give up on it yet. I had the thought to give it a try in our living room instead & I really like it in that room. I plan to use this helpful pin from Pinterest to fill & decorate it.
3) If you'll recall a few weeks ago I mentioned that I got to work with Gina over at On The Daily Express & make a "wish list" from the store Express. In doing so, I discovered their Stella Distressed Skinny Legging (thanks to Gina's advice). For me, jeans are one area I allow myself to splurge on, so I gave these a go (I did get them during a 40% off sale). I did try them on in-store first, but had to order the color & size I wanted online. Those arrived last weekend & I'm in love with them! Seriously the most comfortable "jean" I have. So much so that I'm considering getting them in White as well. This is the only picture I have thus far, but definitely look for them to be in future outfit posts as well!
4) I picked up this Recipe at the suggestion of Jo-Lynne at Musings of a Housewife from one of her Meal Planning Posts. If I'm going to cook, the recipe has to be pretty easy & if the Husband is going to eat it, the recipe has to be pretty basic (let's just say he's picky). I thought it was an easy meal to make & wonderfully delicious! We'll definitely be having it again! (I served it over brown rice & omitted the tomatoes, otherwise I followed the recipe exactly).
5) We picked up this "igloo" for our kitty cat this weekend from Home Goods. She's pretty much been in it non-stop since we brought it home. It converts from an igloo shape to a bed by pushing the top down. We switch it up for her every few days, but she's in it non-stop either way. Makes for a happy kitty!
|This is "Jo", our 14 year-old black kitty. She hard to see all curled up in her igloo.|
|Our puppy, "Enza" was jealous of the kitty getting her picture taken, so she had to get one too. |
She's a 4 year-old Shiba Inu.
We have some activities to keep us busy this weekend, so I'm looking forward to that. How about you? I hope you all had a good week & have something to look forward to this weekend. I'll be back Monday with another post, so check back!
*linking up with: