1) Starbucks Coffee: My order - Venti Iced Coffee with White Mocha & room. Then I top it off with Half-and-Half....yum! The cost is around $3.80 depending on tax rate. If you follow the blog on Facebook, you'll already know that I have been known to strap my coffee in for safety too ;-)
2) Clearance Jewelry at Target: I can typically find something fabulous for under $5...these were all under $3!!
3) Baby Lips by Maybelline: These satisfy me when I feel the need to try something new for lip color. At just under $4 I don't have to worry about a big investment to make me second guess the purchase. The colors look strong in the tube, but all the colors I have tried go on very sheer, & in a way are "buildable" if you want a stronger color.
4) Foaming Hand Wash from Bath and Body Works: I like to keep a few varying bottles of these in the cabinet. That way I can switch out the scent depending on the season or bring out a fresh new bottle when company is over. Currently they have a Hawaiian line out that just screams summer! I like the foam too because it feels light & doesn't take forever to rinse off. I even like to give these as a part of a gift sometimes...how fun for a housewarming gift?! This one may be considered cheating though, because you typically have to buy 4-6 bottles at once in order to get the price per bottle under $5. But, I suppose this is my blog so I can break the rules, right?!
5) Music: While I don't do it often, it makes me very happy to buy a current favorite song from iTunes. It simply makes me happy to listen to it over & over & over if I so choose! Currently I'm loving Bruno Mars' newest release, "Young Girls"!! Now I'm singing it in my head....love it!
So, there you have it. Now it's your turn....what little purchases make you happy for $5 or less?
*linking up with: The Lauren Elizabeth, The Diary of a Real Housewife, Simply Lulu Style