1) By far, my favorite outfits I've seen on blogs this week are Carylee's fantastic Stripes & Shanna's Stripes with Floral. Now if you read this post, you can see why I drool at both of their outfits!
2) A dear friend gave me the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette for my birthday. I am beyond excited to try this out! I plan on trying these tutorials out for my first experiments with the colors. This will be the first time in a VERY long time that I haven't used a MAC eye shadow, but I know I'll be happy with these shadows as well.
3) I thought I'd share with you our go-to Buffalo Chicken Taco recipe (I originally found on the back of a tortilla package) . We no longer make Chicken Tacos any other way (don't let the Buffalo title scare you). The only substitution I make is using the pre-packaged coleslaw cabbage mix rather than just the carrots the recipe calls for.
4) I have to admit, this video on Owl's did make me laugh!
5) After being completely frustrated with my old grocery store app, so far I've been enjoying my new Grocery Pal app (iTunes or android). It's the little thing that make life easier, right?!
Well enough from me, how about you? Do you have any of the Urban Decay Naked palettes or favorite apps that I should know about? Always feel free to chime in!
Have a Happy Weekend!
*linking up with: The Lauren Elizabeth, Friday Favorites, Musings of a Housewife, The Totally Awesome Bloghop