Sorry for being side tracked there for a minute - let's get to this weeks High Five for Friday's! I looked back & it's was early March when I did this last, so I thought it fine time to catch-up again with another Instagram Outfit Recap of what I've been wearing lately.
1) I love this vibrant red pleated blouse I picked up earlier this year from the Loft (exact one no longer available, but cute short sleeved option here). I wore it with my Stella Destroyed Skinny Leggings from Express, patent mint flats from Target, & a fabulous mint statement necklace from Total Betty Society (get 30% off site wide with promo code MOM30 now through May 12th).
2) I picked up this Cream-sickle Bold Print Tunic at Banana Republic on super clearance back in March (I paid $20-$25 for it). I wore it to the office this day adding a leopard print belt & an orange statement necklace. For the lower half I wore white slacks & brown kitten heels. Everything in the outfit except the tunic is old, sorry :-).
3) Stripes - big surprise here!! I fell in love with this top last year from Old Navy - cute option here. I pretty much wear it non-stop in the summer. We had a nice Spring day so I wore it with white jeans from the Loft (by the way I've discovered that Loft pants fit me really nicely & I picked these up during a 50% off sale), once again a leopard belt & the Guess Wedges you're probably sick of seeing by now (25% off Guess Factory Online thru May 12th - I purchased mine via TJMaxx). Once again, the necklace is old.
4) I showed this next outfit to you all here & here's a photo of me actually wearing it. Jean jacket is from American Eagle, the tank & skirt are from Banana Republic Factory Store (can't find online), & the heels are Target.
5) Lastly, as I said on Instagram, I felt a bit retro in this outfit, but loved it none-the-less. The Lace Peplum Top is from Banana Republic (again, I picked it up during a clearance event for $20). I chose to wear it with my Cobalt Blue Ankle pants from Target, these d'orsay pumps, & topped it with the Crystal Brooch Necklace from J.Crew Factory.
So there you have it - a little catching up done! Here's to a happy weekend!! Do you have any big plans?
*linking up with: The Lauren Elizabeth, Friday Favorites, Pinterest Told Me To, Fashion Friday, Friday's Fab Favorites, Fashion Informant, That Friday Bloghop