2. Christopher Elbow Artisanal Chocolates: These aren't just another box of chocolates. With their bright colors, intriguing designs & delicious flavors (i.e. caramel apple, ginger bread, egg nog, champagne, & winter spiced caramel to name a few), these are sure to be a big hit!
3. Cards Against Humanity: This box of cards will provide hours of laughter for game night with your adult friends/family! Warning, while this adult version of Apples to Apples is hilariously funny, it is NOT for the faint of heart - it can get raunchy & twisted, but it's oh so fun!
4. Liberty Puzzles: These unique wooden puzzles are sure to capture the attention of your recipient with their striking pictures & unique whimsy puzzle pieces!
5. The Gift of Books: Put a spin on the giving a book to your favorite reader for the holidays. Try a subscription to Kindle Unlimited instead. With this program they can explore over 700,000 titles & thousands of audio books on any device for the duration of the subscription. Or eliminate the reading & go for the audio books on Audible - great for travelers, commuters & athletes!
6. Makeup: One of our favorite gifts to give to our girlfriends is makeup. It's a great opportunity to introduce them to a new line, or give them something that they wouldn't have splurged on themselves. Being huge fans of Tarte, this all-in-one compact is the perfect gift for any female on your list - it has blush, bronzer, highlighter & multiple eye shadows all in one convenient compact!
7. Deborah Lippman: This set includes 9 luxurious, treatment-enriched fashion nail colors. These colors support nail health while presenting an impressive salon-quality look. Sets like this are also great to break apart & give as little additions to another gift or for smaller gifts for teachers & the like. We've been wanting to try this brand - chances are if you're wanting to try something, so are other people you know ;-)
8. Box Subscriptions: Think outside the box for the hard-to-buy for person on your list. Try a one-time (or multiple time) subscription to Golden Tote (clothing) or Glossy Box (beauty products). These are especially great for the person who lives out of town - no mailing of the package on your part. For more information, you can see Shanna's review of Golden Tote here & Amy Ann's review of Glossy Box here.
9. Old Dutch Moscow Mule Mug: These copper mugs are ideal for the beer drinker. They are known for enhancing the taste of the beer & keep the beverage cold for hours. They are traditionally known for Moscow Mules, but we've heard they work great with any beer. Cheers!
We hope that these ideas are helpful in crossing off some of the people on your list with items to make them happy. Or maybe we've given you an idea of something you'd like to add to your wish list :-)
Either way, Happy Shopping!
K & S
P.S. today is your last chance to enter the Express e-card giveaway, ENTER HERE! It's huge, be sure to check it out! For more gift ideas from Express, click here.
*linking up with: Manic Monday with Gina & Carylee, Mix it Monday, How I Fall Link up, I Would So Rock This, Let it Shine Link up, Trend Spin Link up, Confident Twosday, Style Sessions, Because Shanna Said So